You are not signed in.
The current time is: 1/18/2018 2:53:22 AM
 (1939-1945) WWII Battles    
AuthorMessage
Michigan Dave
Muskegon, Michigan, MI, USA
top 5
E-9 Cmd Sgt Major

Did Hitler escape to Argentina in the waneing days of WWII from Germany??
Posted on: 12/27/2017 5:33:46 PM
There is a popular book, The Grey Wolf , Hitler's escape to Argentina! Here is a documentary on it, as well as the book! It stands to reason if other major Nazis escaped , why not the Fuhrer!?

[Read More]

And the book!?

[Read More]

There is no concrete evidence that he died in a Berlin bunker!??

What say you??
intriguing to say the least??
MD

---------------
"The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract."

Michigan Dave
Muskegon, Michigan, MI, USA
top 5
E-9 Cmd Sgt Major

Re: Did Hitler escape to Argentina in the waneing days of WWII from Germany
Posted on: 12/28/2017 2:01:44 PM
More evidence and a historical poll on the topic!?

[Read More]

Or is there more of a chance that major heads of the world are aliens?

Seems that more proof is needed!?
MD
---------------
"The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract."

BWilson

top 5
E-9 Cmd Sgt Major

Posted on: 12/28/2017 2:08:19 PM
Dave,

 No idea. The topic has been the target of propaganda, which makes it harder to view the facts clearly. I can only say this notion of Hitler survival no longer holds so much fascination because by now he is definitely dead of old age if nothing else. From what I have read, there was no shortage of reports about such from various South Americans and Germans who fled to S. America after the war. But I will opine this: the Mossad was well informed of the locations of prominent Nazis after the war . . . it would surprise me to know that Hitler had escaped and evaded their intel networks. I mean, if they "picked up" Eichmann for his crimes, Hitler would have been Target Number One.

Cheers

BW
---------------
With occasional, fatigued glances at life's rear-view mirror from the other side of time.

Gregory C. White
Canton, GA, USA
top 40
E-4 Corporal

Posted on: 12/29/2017 8:56:53 PM
MD,

Have you watched any of "Hunting Hitler" series on the History Channel? The 3rd and final season begins this Tuesday night.

Some of the "facts" the investigators (ex FBI, CIA, military historians) have uncovered are rather thought provoking. Eyewitness
accounts of Hitler being in Spain on May 1, 1945 at Franco's country estate; and others placing him in Argentina shortly
thereafter w/Martin Bormann and others. Declassified FBI files had similar reports.

My gut feeling is if Hitler actually escaped and made it to Argentina, why did Dr. Goebbels kill his family and
commit suicide? Their bodies were positively identified. The purported remains of Hitler the Russians had were
of an unidentified woman. It would seem Goebbels and his family would have left as well.

Best Regards,

Greg
---------------
"I do not believe that any man can adequately appreciate the world of to-day unless he has some knowledge of...[and] some feeling for...the history of the world of the past." Theodore Roosevelt

Riaindevoy
Geelong, Australia
top 10
E-9 Sergeant Major

Posted on: 12/29/2017 9:05:55 PM
Hitler's health was a mess by 1945, either Syphilis, Parkinsons, addiction to a cocktail of drugs and probably a combination of any or all of them. I doubt he was in any condition to duck and weave around the Red Army after April 20 when it was confirmed that he was last seen outside the bunker and the day Soviet artillery began bombarding Berlin.

Or maybe he faked it at the same place where they faked the Moon landing.
---------------
Vegetarian: the ancient tribal word for the villiage idiot; who was too stupid to hunt, fish and ride!

brian grafton
Victoria, BC, Canada
top 10
E-9 Sergeant Major

Posted on: 12/29/2017 9:36:54 PM
I'm with you, Riain.

Not one indication that Hitler escaped from Berlin.

Not one indication he had at that time the ability to make any decision except to die.

No easy means of getting him out of Berlin to any place from which he could travel.

The argument is that the Soviets got his body. Ho hum! They got a partially burned body tentatively identified as Hitler, but only verified years after IIRC.

I'm pretty open to hosts of questions, I'll admit. But I don't believe what was left of Germany had the means to extract Hitler from Berlin, and I don't believe his own medical condition left him the means of planning the subterfuge of the death of his "wife", his dogs and himself while he headed into the sunset aboard a super-U-boat.

Cheers
Brian G
---------------
"We have met the enemy, and he is us." Walt Kelly.

"The Best Things in Life Aren't Things" Bumper sticker.

(1939-1945) WWII Battles    
 Forum Ads from Google