MILITARY HISTORY ONLINE

User:    Password:

Community Forum
Author
Belfast
 Ireland
Saint Patricks Day
Posted on: 3/17/2020 7:47:03 AM

Yes folks its Saint Patricks Day and all the Pubs in Ireland are "Offically" closed has the world gone mad???
Happy Saint Patricks to my MHO Friends stay well and safe
----------------------------------
Sir,I'll have you know I cannot be bought and I cannot be threatened,but you put the two together and I'm your man.
Michigan Dave
Muskegon, Michigan
MI USA
Saint Patricks Day
Posted on: 3/17/2020 1:44:48 PM

Hi mick,

I never met an Irishmen I didn’t like, i’ll Just have to buy some Guinness at the store, all of our pubs are closed as well! Happy St Pats Day to all Irish from MHO!

Erin go bragh,
MD
"The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract."
Larry Purtell
Little Meadows
PA USA
Saint Patricks Day
Posted on: 3/17/2020 2:20:13 PM

Quote:
Yes folks its Saint Patricks Day and all the Pubs in Ireland are "Offically" closed has the world gone mad???
Happy Saint Patricks to my MHO Friends stay well and safe

Hi Mick. Our pubs closed as well. Officially that is. Happy St. Patrick's day from the states.

Larry
"My goal is to live forever. So far, so good.
Wazza
Sydney
 Australia
Saint Patricks Day
Posted on: 3/17/2020 4:40:36 PM

It was still celebrated in pubs and clubs in Oz.
We just had a better excuse to discourage drunken Irish from hugging and kissing us this year!!!
Larry Purtell
Little Meadows
PA USA
Saint Patricks Day
Posted on: 3/17/2020 5:56:08 PM

Quote:
It was still celebrated in pubs and clubs in Oz.
We just had a better excuse to discourage drunken Irish from hugging and kissing us this year!!!

Wazza, wish I was in Oz.

"My goal is to live forever. So far, so good.
mikejason77
NY
NY USA
Saint Patricks Day
Posted on: 7/15/2020 2:28:33 AM

Hello friends! I am a novice writer of articles and essays and probably the best help service for writing articles will come to my aid Fast turnaround and high quality guarantees. Available 24/7. 150 000+ happy customers. [Read More]
George
Centre Hastings
ON Canada
Saint Patricks Day
Posted on: 7/15/2020 7:13:34 AM

Quote:
Hello friends! I am a novice writer of articles and essays and probably the best help service for writing articles will come to my aid Fast turnaround and high quality guarantees. Available 24/7. 150 000+ happy customers. [Read More]

How many people are wandering around with bogus degrees, I wonder? This boy doesn't seem to have a grasp of the use of punctuation marks yet.

Cue Brian W.
George
Centre Hastings
ON Canada
Saint Patricks Day
Posted on: 7/15/2020 7:14:22 AM

Quote:

How many people are wandering around with bogus degrees, I wonder? This boy doesn't even seem to have a grasp of the use of punctuation marks yet. I hate these guys.

Cue Brian W.

© 2020 - MilitaryHistoryOnline.com LLC